Address / Dirección
Ave. Francisco Villa No. 1749, Colonia Vallarta Villas
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco México 48380
Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit
Av. Héroes de Nacozari 280 Bucerías, 63732 Riviera Nayarit, Nay
- Miembro afiliado internacional de la Academia Americana de Cirujanos Ortopédicos (AAOS)
- Cirujano Ortopédico Certificado por la Junta Mexicana (CMOT)
- Miembro de la Asociación Americana de Cirujanos de Cadera y Rodilla (AAHKS)
- Miembro activo de la Federación Mexicana de Ortopedia y Traumatología (AMOT-FEMECOT)
- Ex becario del Programa Alemán de Intercambio Académico (DAAD)
- Beca alemana en reemplazo de articulaciones y cirugía de hombro en Uniklinik Muenster
- Beca de medicina deportiva en Edinburg, Texas
- Miembro de la Asociación Mexicana de Cirujanos Artroscópicos (AMECRA)
- Miembro de la Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Miembro y ex presidente del Colegio de Cirujanos Ortopédicos de Puerto Vallarta
- Graduado del Programa de residencia en Ortopedia Hospital Universitario de Guadalajara (Hospital Civil de Guadalajara)
- Miembro activo de la Sociedad de Cirujanos Ortopédicos del Hospital Universitario de Guadalajara (Hospital Civil de Guadalajara)
- Miembro de CMQ Hospital System in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- Miembro del personal de varios hospitales privados en todo México
- Miembro fundador de la Facultad de Medicina del Campus de Puerto Vallarta, Universidad de Guadalajara.
- Ex presidente del campus de Puerto Vallarta, Universidad de Guadalajara
- Profesor de cursos premedicos y de residencia - Universidad de Guadalajara
- Título de médico general de la Universidad de Guadalajara, México
- Autor del libro sobre "MÉXICO: Líder mundial en turismo médico"
Universidad de Guadalajara
Especialista en Ortopedia & Traumatología
Civil Hospital of Guadalajara
Sub- Especialidad en Artroscopía y Cirugía Articular
University Hospital of Muenster
April 1997 to September 1998
University of Muenster Orthopedic Department,
Muenster, Germany (July to August 1994)
South Texas Orthopedic Surgery Center – Edinburg,
Texas, USA (March to September 1996)
- Cirugía de Cadera. Reemplazo Articular
- Cirugía de Rodilla- Reemplazo Total
- Lesiones Deportivas
- Cirugía de Columna
- Hernia de Disco
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Cirugía de Hombro
- Tratamiento de Artritis
- Enfermedad de Disco Intervertebral
It has been 9 months since you performed surgery on my right shoulder for supraspinatus tendon tear and removal of spur.
I am very happy to tell you what a difference the surgery made to my lifestyle. Since the surgery I have been able to sleep through the night. This was a big bonus as I lacked sleep for many years prior to seeing you. Also I am able to do many house chores and have started using weights to build my muscles.
In addition, I have been walking without pain ever since you injected the cocktail into my ichmus tendon. I am also using weights to increase strength and muscle tone to my legs.
I can only speak of you in the highest regard for helping me get my life back. You are very dear to my heart and I am very grateful for all you have done for me.
Hopefully we will meet again soon.
Big hugs to you,…” N.K.
“The hospital was spotless, the staff was professional and very helpful and don’t worry, English is spoken by many. My surgery went without a hitch… Dr. Max and his professional and caring staff made my hip surgery the best decision I could have ever made…” J. R.,
“I was immediately impressed with Dr. Max Greig, my surgeon in PV, Mexico. His training in Guadalajara as well as Germany and his dual citizenship with the US and Mexico all relieved me of all pre-surgery anxiety.” R. R.,
“Dr.Greig was exactly what I hoped for, a trilingual Mexican native of Canadian and German decent. Doc laid out the game-plan, examined my shoulder for ideas. and took my MRI CD for homework.” P. H.,
“Dr. Max Greig, very professional, very friendly, personal touch was second to none, I never knew a doctor as well as I do Max. I feel like I was more informed going into surgery before and after than anything I had in the states, it seemed like in the states I was on a need to know and here they answered any questions I had.” R. W.
“I had a knee replacement surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico done by Dr. Max Greig. My knee is in terrific shape, no complaints the surgery was very successful, I am able to do many things including golf and yoga and all kinds of different sports” M. S.
Appointments / Citas
322 229 03 10