Address / Dirección
Ave. Francisco Villa No. 1749, Colonia Vallarta Villas
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco México 48380
Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit
Av. Héroes de Nacozari 280 Bucerías, 63732 Riviera Nayarit, Nay
“I was immediately impressed with Dr. Max Greig, my surgeon in PV, Mexico. His training in Guadalajara as well as Germany and his dual citizenship with the US and Mexico all relieved me of all pre-surgery anxiety.” R. R.,
“The hospital was spotless, the staff was professional and very helpful and don’t worry, English is spoken by many. My surgery went without a hitch… Dr. Max and his professional and caring staff made my hip surgery the best decision I could have ever made…” J. R.,
It has been 9 months since you performed surgery on my right shoulder for supraspinatus tendon tear and removal of spur.
I am very happy to tell you what a difference the surgery made to my lifestyle. Since the surgery I have been able to sleep through the night. This was a big bonus as I lacked sleep for many years prior to seeing you. Also I am able to do many house chores and have started using weights to build my muscles.
In addition, I have been walking without pain ever since you injected the cocktail into my ichmus tendon. I am also using weights to increase strength and muscle tone to my legs.
I can only speak of you in the highest regard for helping me get my life back. You are very dear to my heart and I am very grateful for all you have done for me.
Hopefully we will meet again soon.
Big hugs to you,…” N.K.
“Dr.Greig was exactly what I hoped for, a trilingual Mexican native of Canadian and German decent. Doc laid out the game-plan, examined my shoulder for ideas. and took my MRI CD for homework.” P. H.,
- International Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Mexican Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon (CMOT)
- Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Active Member of the Mexican Federation of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT-FEMECOT)
- Former Scholar of the German Academical Exchange Program (DAAD)
- German Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Shoulder Surgery at Uni-Klinik Muenster
- Sports Medicine visiting Fellowship at Edinburg,Texas
- Member of the Mexican Association of Arthroscopic Surgeons (AMECRA)
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Member and Past President of the Puerto Vallarta College of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Graduate of the Orthopedics residency Program University Hospital of Guadalajara (Hospital Civil de Guadalajara)
- Active Member of the Society of Orthopedic Surgeons of the University Hospital of Guadalajara (Hospital Civil de Guadalajara)
- Member of the CMQ Hospital System in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- Staff member of several private hospitals throughout Mexico
- Founding member of Medical School at Puerto Vallarta Campus University of Guadalajara
- Past President of the Puerto Vallarta Campus University of Guadalajara
- Professor of Pre -medical and Residency courses — University of Guadalajara
- General Medical Practitioner Title from University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Author of the book on “MEXICO: World leader in Medical Tourism”
Appointments / Citas
322 229 03 10